A fresh and vibrant salad whipped up in minutes, thanks to all the gadgets that come with the Magimix Cook Expert.
- 1 carrot
- ½ wombok cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1 red chopped chilli, or to taste
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- roasted peanuts, sesame seeds, fried shallots and lime quarters to serve
- Using the large food processor bowl and the 2mm grating disc, grate the carrot. Pour into a mixing bowl with the chopped wombok.
- Remove the slicing disc and install the master blade. Roughly process the mint and coriander leaves. Pour into the mixing bowl with the carrot and wombok.
- Without cleaning the bowl place lime zest & juice, sesame oil, soy sauce, fish sauce, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, chilli, ginger and garlic in the bowl and process until smooth.
- Stir the herbs through the carrot and wombok mixture, pour over the dressing, toss and serve sprinkled with peanuts, sesame seeds, shallots and lime quarters.