Lovely hot or cold, this vegetable and bacon quiche is full of flavour, and it's gluten free. All prepared using your Magimix Cook Expert.
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 150g natural, free range bacon
- 2 tbs virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp mild English mustard
- 6 eggs
- 150g grated tasty cheese
- 50g coconut flour
- 5g baking powder
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven 180 degrees. Lightly grease a quiche dish with olive oil.
- Place onion, capsicum, zucchini and bacon in the thermal bowl. EXPERT / 15 seconds / speed 13 / 0 degrees / cap ON. Scrape down the sides and repeat. Add olive oil. EXPERT / 20 minutes / 2A / 110 degrees / cap OFF.
- Combine mustard, eggs, cheese, coconut flour, baking powder and black pepper together in a mixing bowl. Add the cooked vegetables and bacon mixture. Stir to combine. Pour into quiche dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.
TIP: Place a piece of paper towel over the lid when cooking with the cap off to prevent splatter.