The Ultimate Choc Chip Cookie
I’m serious, this is the BEST cookie recipe, with the right amount of sweetness, and the perfect amount of soft, gooey insides. Is there anything better than cookies straight out of the oven? It’s not a health food though, more of a sometimes food!
- 150g butter
- 150g brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 190g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 250g milk choc chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a cookie tray with baking paper.
- Place butter in thermal bowl. EXPERT / 4 minutes / 1A / 90 degrees / cap ON.
- Add sugar and vanilla. EXPERT / 15 seconds / speed 8 / 0 degrees / cap ON.
- Add egg, flour and baking powder. EXPERT / 20 seconds / speed 8 / 0 degrees / cap ON. Scrape down and repeat if not mixed thoroughly.
- Add choc chips. EXPERT / 10 seconds / speed 8 / 0 degrees / cap ON.
- Spoon heaped dessertspoons onto baking tray, allowing plenty of room for spreading. Bake for 10-12 minutes, take them out of the oven when still soft, they will harden up a little as they cool.