Best Ever Brownies
I can’t decide if I like eating the edges that are a bit crispy, or the gooey pieces from the middle more. My son loves this as an occasional lunchbox treat, they drive his friends crazy. These brownies are amazing served as dessert, warm, with a drizzle of cream, maybe with a shot of expresso (or Cointreau) poured over. Heavenly. And try not to eat all the mixture before it’s even in the oven. All made in your Magimix Cook Expert.
- 200g butter, roughly chopped
- 200g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 200g plain flour
- 40g raw cacao powder
- 200g white sugar
- 360g brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Oil and line a pan with baking paper. I used a 18x28cm, but a square 20x20cm would work too.
- Place butter in the thermal bowl. EXPERT / 3 min / speed 3 / 90 degrees / cap ON, or until butter has melted.
- Add chocolate to the thermal bowl. EXPERT / 3 minutes / speed 3 / 90 degrees / cap ON, or until chocolate has melted.
- Scrape down the sides, add flour, cacao, sugars, egg and vanilla. EXPERT / 1 minute / speed 14 / 0 degrees / cap ON. Stop and scrape down the sides if necessary.
- Pour into pan and bake for around 40 minutes until a skewer comes out clean when poked into the centre. Allow to cool in pan before turning out and slicing.