White Chocolate, Hazelnut & Coconut Bliss Balls
A fabulous recipe to make a little sweet treat to have with your afternoon cuppa. These remind me of the flavours in those delicious Raffaello balls, so good! 3 quick steps and you’re done. All made in your Magimix Cook Expert.
- 160g raw hazelnuts
- 130g desiccated coconut
- 100g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 50g honey
- 50g coconut oil, melted
- extra desiccated coconut, for rolling
- Place hazelnuts, coconut and white chocolate in the large food processor bowl and process on speed 13 for around 50 seconds until nuts and chocolate are coarsely milled.
- Add honey and melted coconut oil and mix for about 30 seconds on speed 6 until the mixture is well combined.
- Using your hands squash tablespoons of the mixture into balls, then roll in extra coconut. Refrigerate bliss balls for 1 hours to firm up before eating. Store in the fridge.